Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy July 4th Weekend!

Wow, I can't believe July has already started and July 4th is upon us!  I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and holiday full of food, family and fun!  In honor of the occassion I put together a couple of outfits I wouldn't mind wearing to celebrate.  And yes, I went a little literal with red, white and blue and a bit of a beach/nautical theme too, but I don't care I love it and it's fun!



We are on vacation next week, it’s actually more of a “staycation” with a few little jaunts here and there, nothing terribly exciting.  So in my absence next week, I decided to repost some of my favorite blog entries from the past. I’m sort of guest posting for myself – ha!  If you are a long time reader, you may remember these, if not it’ll be like all new posts!  Either way, I hope you find them interesting and fun! See you back on 7/12!

4 comments:

  1. Love the necklaces and shoes and the bag in the last outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such classy looks, not over the top! I'd love to wear the first one except maybe with jeans b/c I'll be sitting on the grass to watch fireworks!
    I'm a rosebud too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the necklace in the second set! Found you through rosebuds!

    Daisy Dayz Home

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are truly perfect! Exactly what I would expect from you! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...