Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Take: Tori Spelling

This "my take" is a sort of special dedication to the super adorable Kristin from the BonBon Rose Girls who actually got to meet Tori at a book signing last week.  It was funny because I read her post and a couple of days later saw this photo of Tori in an outfit I wanted to try and recreate.  And not just because of Tori (though I do love her), but because of how simple, fun and chic it is, and hello?  Yellow - again!  It's like I'm trying to brainwash everyone with yellow, I swear I'm not!



Tori image via Day Old News

3 comments:

  1. 1. I heart you. 2. I heart Tori. 3. I heart those shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recreation! I love Tori's books and her show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look... it's proof that a great outfit doesn't need to be complicated or over-thought.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...