Monday, July 5, 2010

Favorite Post - Is Karlie Kloss Everywhere or What?

I’m currently on a family vacation - it’s actually more of a “staycation” with a few little jaunts here and there. So for this week, I decided to repost some of my favorite blog entries from the past. I’m sort of guest posting for myself – ha! If you are a long time reader, you may remember these, if not it’ll be like all new stuff! Either way, I hope you find them interesting and fun! See you back on 7/12!

One of my favorite new models is Karlie Kloss and I had to do a post about how she's just everywhere now.  Recent example - she's in the Fall 2010 ads for Donna Karan and Dior:

Image via Modelina

Anyway, here's my original post from 3/2/10:
Girlfriend is all over, you can't crack open a magazine without seeing her in an ad or editorial and she has been all over the runways this year.  I'm not complaining though, she kind of reminds me of the supermodels of the past.  She is a Model, you know the type, the girls who move and pose so elegantly that their pictures are divine. She's only 17 (which means she was born after I graduated from High School - oh dear) so I have a feeling we'll be seeing lots more of her in the future.

Just a couple runway examples.



Images via Modelinia (from March 2010 Vogue photographed by Arthur Elgort), DVF and Hermes.
Runway Images and Video via Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...