Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Favorite Post - My Take Victoria Beckham casual chic

I’m currently on a family vacation - it’s actually more of a “staycation” with a few little jaunts here and there. So for this week, I decided to repost some of my favorite blog entries from the past. I’m sort of guest posting for myself – ha! If you are a long time reader, you may remember these, if not it’ll be like all new stuff! Either way, I hope you find them interesting and fun! See you back on 7/12!



My first "my take" post was well received and I love it!  Originally posted 5/24/2010.  Enjoy!
About two months ago I posted about how much I loved a look sported by Victoria Beckham.  I wanted to use items that I had (or similar ones) - grey tank (check), black blazer (similar, check), black TOMS (check).  I don't have the green cargos, but these by J.Crew popped up on my Shop It To Me weekly email and they are perfect (and obviously on sale).  I also threw in a couple of alternate shoe choices (though I love VB's heels, I can't rock those running after a toddler - LOL!).

2 comments:

  1. You nabbed Posh's look completely. I in fact bought those very pants @ JCrew, & they look nothing like that on ME / :

    She is just so darn chic isn't she? Jenny hope you three had a fun, fun 4th weekend? Hope little Miss loved the fireworks? My 4 were spread out all over creation. 0 :

    Have a great week ahead Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been searching for the perfect pair of cargos. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...