Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I want this! - Michael Kors Watch

It's been a long time since I've been eyeballing a new watch, I've been perfectly happy with my Hamilton Chatham my hubby got me as a gift years ago (similar, but mine is a different color).  Occasionally a watch will catch my fancy (hello, white ceramic Chanel J12 - just slightly out of my price range, ha!) but nothing makes me want to not stick with my trusty timepiece.  But this little Michael Kors number in "rose golden" is pulling me it's way.
I just love it!  Rose gold just feels so "right" at the moment.  But the $250 price tag does not - boo.  It's on my never ending wish list.

Image via Michael Kors

7 comments:

  1. I die for rose gold. Love love love it. That watch is the shiz.

    Merci,
    Shannan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that not a killer watch? My daughter #2 took my father watch shopping in Aug. & I suspect this is the one she got if not similar. I know it was a Michael Kors & they bought it at Nordstrom. Did my dad buy me a watch such as that..NO....

    Let's hold out for that Chanel Jenny. Maybe for a reward for being mom's of the year?! Hope school went really well on Saturday? xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That MK rose gold watch is on my Christmas list :) The Chanel J12 is on my dream list haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that is a great watch. And seasonless too really. The rose gold makes it so unique. Maybe it will go on sale?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Knock, knock....it's me again...

    I saw your comment on Good Life, and wanted to pop over and tell you I just ordered the Rachel Zoe faux fur vest last week - it shipped today. Stay tuned for pics on zee bloggity ogg.

    Can't wait!!!
    Merci,
    Shannan

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this watch!!! Maybe for Christmas!?! Keeping my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...