Thursday, September 9, 2010

Leopard Bag Picks

It's going to be a quick post today, I'm in the middle of a big project right now*.  I decided to round up some of my favorite leopard print bags price under $150. 

I'm really loving that Topshop bag towards the middle, very much like the Celine bag that's all the rage amongst the fashion folks.  If you want to check out some leopard footwear see my picks here.

*my "big project" is actually preparing for a children's consignment sale next week.  I'm getting rid of a bunch of stuff and the process involves lots of tagging, hanging, sorting, pricing, etc.  Here's a picture of some of the bins before I got started (yeah, there are more).
It's time consuming, but hopefully will be well worth it.  I shopped the Spring sale last year and got some great stuff, so the plan is that I will sell and buy.  Yay!

5 comments:

  1. I love all these bags! Especially the black Topshop one! I passed along a Versatile Blogger Award to you, so come to my blog to get it!
    Happy sorting and pricing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The consignment sale sounds like a great idea...good luck. Lovin all the spots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little bag with the chain.
    Good luck with the kids clothing sale :-).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never ever desired a leopard print bag until now. A little leopard just screams chic to me. Oh, how I wish the Lanvin one wasn't so much $$$.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...