Monday, September 13, 2010

My Five - Victoria Beckham Spring 2011

I figured I would start out my Fashion Week coverage with a collection I was really looking forward to.  VB did not disappoint, a really lovely assortment of dresses, a bit more relaxed than her previous showings (here and here).  You also get a glimpse of her new handbag collection, and if anyone knows anything about handbags, it's Mrs. Beckham!  A side note, the gleaming Brian Atwood shoes were inspired by the color of her rose gold Rolex - must be nice!  Enjoy my favorite looks (a smidge more than five - eek!):
Images via Style.com

2 comments:

  1. Agreed. LOVED! VB knows how to dress a LADY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her designs. She is such a talented designer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...