Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Take: Gucci Resort 2011

I'm so ready for Fall, more so than I've ever been.  It's been so darn hot and humid this summer that most of the time, the little one and I had to find places to go and things to do that involved being in air conditioning.  I'm ready to go outside for more than 10 minutes at a time!  Point being that I'm longing for the lovely changing of leaves and being able to wear layers again.  I decided to tackle a look from Gucci's outstanding 2011 Resort collection (this look was one of "my five" picks way back in June). 
It's a great Fall look, lovely browns and layers (how about that scarf?  adore!).  Just perfect for September's cooler days.  I did two versions inspired by this look, not a direct copies, but using a similar color palette and dash of leopard.  Enjoy!


Runway image via Style.com

4 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous inspiration photo (I've now saved it to my own folder) and fantastic interpretations. I'm itching to create the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous color palette you've got going on in these. I think I like your looks more than the Gucci original!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE love love it all, the inspirational Gucci set and your interpretations as well, so great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...