Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Five - Tory Burch Spring 2011

Outstanding!  Finally back to a presentation I can understand!  Tory must have read my rant about the last collection, right?!  I'm sure of it, when big time designers need input they always give me a call.  Ha!  Back to reality, this collection was great, back to what she does best (and lots of orange - yay!).  And yeah, they'll be a "my take" or two in the future.  Here are my picks.  Enjoy!

Check out the neckline - fabulous!!
Images via Style.com

4 comments:

  1. I'm really digging the orange, as well as those gold hoops. I love my own pair; they're just so classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, beautiful. Can't wait to see your takes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way that dress is tailored.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...