Friday, April 8, 2011

I Want This! - Leopard Bracelet

I hope you all have an amazing weekend, but first I wanted to share this amazingly glam leopard bracelet available at Furbish Studio.  Can you believe it's only $18?!?!  I NEED this in my life - now!

Here it is on Jamie's wrist.

Love it!

I've been itching to make a trip to Raleigh, NC so my girl can visit her cousins and so I can see one of my best friends (and maybe check out how much my University's campus has changed).  You can rest assured when I do visit I will be dropping into Furbish and making lots of purchases!

Images via Shop Furbish (top) and I Suwannee (bottom)

10 comments:

  1. I love it! I used to have some lion door knocker earrings. I miss them.
    My brother lives near Raleigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, i want it! def. checking it out...thanks for sharing!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure that I could pull it off, but I do really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very cute. I will check out the site. There is also a ring of that at Forever 21!

    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. $18?! You have to get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a rad bracelet. And only $18. Definitely a must Hab steal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHAT???? $18???? L-o-v-e love love. I saw a necklace with that leopard face on it this weekend at F21, and now I'm wishing I would've picked it up. Ah well!!!

    Shan

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a freaking amazing deal...I want it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How did I miss this? I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...