Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday Madness

Oh dear, I'm sorry for the late post, but this weekend was a mess and I didn't have one minute to blog, plan to blog, etc.  You see we are experiencing some major sleep issues, and by "we" I mean my 2 year old daughter.  She's waking before 6am (usually she sleeps until 7:30-8am) and is boycotting any naps.  I'm not sure what the deal is, but I'm tired and a little frustrated.  Oh well, it will work itself out.  I just dropped her off at Mother's Day Out so now I can get caught up.  And by "caught up" I mean look at NY Fashion Week pictures until my eyes fall out, I love this time of year, it's so exciting. 

I'll do a proper post later today, but in the meantime, I scored the Tucker for Target shirt I have been dreaming of since I first saw it (I adore the print and colorway):
Yay!  Can't wait to wear it (still a bit too warm down here, I'll give it a couple of more weeks).  I was really impressed with the collection, the butterfly print is beautiful.

Also, Pantone just released their Fashion Color Report for Spring 2011. 

Check it out here

Images via Target and Pantone

3 comments:

  1. Killer score. I love that blouse! And I'm loving the lavender/grey in the color report. Hope you had a fab weekend lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to go to Target and check out what they have. I'm hoping it won't be to picked over yet! Love the top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah, jealous! I LOVE that top. Must go to Target. Immediately.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...