Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Dash of Blue

If you've been reading this blog for a while then you know I've been tracking the blue that is all over now (and has been happening for a while).  I've heard it called "Yves Klein Blue" and "Matisse Blue", I usually refer to it as cobalt blue.  The easiest way I've found to integrate it into your wardrobe is with either a top or some shoes.  I'll refer you to the first installment of "uniform dressing" with the blue shoes (a trick of mine to spruce up a basic neutral outfit - it especially looks great with charcoal grey and black).  I decided to gather a few tops - long and short-sleeved, and some shoes - flats and heels, as examples.  Everything is under $100, have fun!



6 comments:

  1. Love all these shades of blue! I love all the flats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love cobalt blue and I think it's flattering to my colouring, too, which is always good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I am overwhelmed by all your great finds.
    This is my color. If I wear this color, purple or red I get lots of compliments. I wore this color yesterday in my dress and beads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, whatever it's called, this shade of blue is beautiful! And I almost forgot I have a dress in that color. Must wear soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember once seeing a photo of a girl on the Sartorialist. She was wearing all black and bright blue cobalt suede shoes...I fell in love with that look, and these as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...