Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Uniform Dressing 2:3

Welcome to this week's installment of "uniform dressing"!  This week is all about blazers, dressed up blazers at that.  My little one has been sick for a week now (a cold that evolved into an ear infection - like they always seem to do) and I've been craving more dressed up clothes, instead of the super casual stuff I've had to wear knocking around the house with her.  I promise I'll mix it up more next week.  But for now, let's get to it!


Come back next week for the finale of the jeans and t-shirt uniform!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh a stylist after my own heart. I love Spiegel and I just noticed you are from Georgia. I used to live in Norcross and Sharpsburg. If it were up to me I would still live there. I would love to retire on Tybee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are such badass looks! That leopard blazer is HOT. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...