Friday, September 3, 2010

Happy Weekend and Au Revoir Week of Chambray!

The weekend is upon us and that means the "Week of Chambray" (which really should have had a theme song) is over.  I've got one more outfit to share:

This was the outfit I had put together a couple of weeks ago that inspired the whole chambray frenzy.  I was extremely fixated on that chambray shirtdress from Old Navy.  I had it bad, so this week I finally had about 45 minutes without the little one and I ran over to my Old Navy.  I grabbed it and also found this chambray shirt,
Old Navy at ShopStyle
grabbed it and dashed to the dressing room.  I loved them both, but the shirtdress was a little more dress than shirt and I really was hoping it was tunic length and not almost to my knees.  But I adored the shirt and *bonus* it was on sale for a little over $10.  SOLD!  A mighty good souvenir from the week that was chambray!  Have a great Labor Day weekend!!

6 comments:

  1. I got an actually jean shirt last fall and a chambray one this spring and I absolutely love them! Can't get enough. So, I'm pretty excited to see them all over your site! Getting some good ideas and ready to wear mine for a week straight! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reallllllly want that shirt! Heading to ON this weekend! Happy Saturday lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cozy outfit! Perfect for a weekend of lounging around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a score! Loving the house of Harlow earrings! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love finding a good deal. So exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Au revoir chambray week! I loved this week--thanks for all the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...