Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Take: Bottega Veneta Resort 2011

I really loved this collection (see my picks here), loved the cobalt blue, lime green and teal accents.  I picked a look that I thought could work a couple of ways just in time for Summer - no need to wait until your mid-winter tropical vacation, I wish!  First up the dressy version for a date night or girls night out (refresh my memory, what are those, again?):


Next up, the more casual, everyday version. This is the version that I can relate to. Keep in mind that you can break any of these items up and mix with other items you already have.  Loving this lime bag for summer.

3 comments:

  1. I just LOVE the first look... but you are right, the second look is much more practical. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Side note: I must have that green clutch. Lovely post!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog this week and saying hello!! Glad to have found your blog.

    http://www.hellosplendor.com/
    http://nestdallasdesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...