Friday, June 11, 2010

My Take: Sarah Jessica Parker in Alexander McQueen

In honor of my recent CFDA red carpet favorites (here) - which included Sarah Jessica Parker, who honored the late Lee McQueen - I'm doing a "my take" of a McQueen outfit SJP was seen out and about in. 
Now, my version isn't a literal translation, it's more of an inspired translation.  Trust me I wish I could find, afford and wear that jacket, but hey, that's not in the cards.  So my thought process was to find items that were a bit more realistic for everyone.  I included heels, flats and a couple of bag options depending on the mood.


Image of SJP via The Cut

2 comments:

  1. You accomplished the McQueen look spot on. You budding stylist you! SJP has got that look and I will forever big a huge admirer of her. It's that she not only looks gorgeous on the outside but from I observe of her she's such a genuine person. Great woman to emulate. Jenny my dear you, the Mr. & wee A. have a wonderful, sunny weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love SJP's jacket and shoes. Great inspired outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...