Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I want this! - Kate Spade bangles

I saw this behind the scenes Lonny Magazine video recently featuring Deborah Lloyd, who is Kate Spade's Co-President and Creative Director, and I was totally obsessed with her bangle bracelets.  It's literally all I could focus on. 


Now, I'm not a bangle person at all, I blame this on my job.  I use a Wacom tablet with my CAD system (I even have a tablet for my own computer) and bracelets of any sort just seemed to get in the way, I always ended up taking them off (and I don't like them clanking around my watch that I wear on my other arm).   Bottom line, I have issues - LOL!  But now that I'm not working outside the home, maybe I should give them another try.  Here are my favorites from Kate Spade, naturally:
Kate Spade at ShopStyle

Kate Spade at ShopStyle

Kate Spade at ShopStyle

Kate Spade at ShopStyle

Kate Spade at ShopStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...