Monday, June 28, 2010

My Five - Behnaz Sarafpour Resort 2011

A few weeks ago, I was thinking "What ever happened to Behnaz Sarafpour?".  What triggered this thought is that I was at our "for sale" house and was going through some of my clothes in my closet and ran across a shirt I had from her Target collaboration (a lovely white t-shirt with a black lace overlay).  She's kind of been flying under the radar for a few years now.  Anyway, she's back on the radar (well my radar anyway - LOL!) and showed a lovely resort collection.  My five favorite looks are below (all dresses again!):
Images via Style.com

3 comments:

  1. Love her use of metallics and feathers! Her apartment was published somewhere a long while back (Vogue, I think...) and I've loved her style ever since. She had so many cool pieces in her interiors, you just know the woman has fantastic taste.

    xx Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love finding/discovering new/old things again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looooooove the last look. What is with me and one shoulders? HA!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...