Thursday, June 10, 2010

CFDA Awards - my picks for best dressed

So the CFDA's were a few days ago, but I've been traveling and a bit behind.  I swear, I'm always a day late and a dollar short - LOL!  Anyway, here are the looks that caught my eye:
We'll start with Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Acheivement Award winner Michael Kors with Gwyneth Paltrow (in MK obviously - she looked super fab, wow!)

Sarah Jessica Parker in Alexander McQueen along with the McQueen tribute

Donna Karan in Donna Karan

Rachel Zoe

Rachel Weisz in Jason Wu with Swarovski Award for Womenswear winner Jason Wu

Allure's Editor in Chief Linda Wells

Iris Apfel wearing Balenciaga with Alexis Bittar jewelry,  with Accessory Designer of the Year Alexis Bittar

Tory Burch in one of her own designs.

If you want to see some awesome arrival pictures taken by Tommy Ton go here.

Images via WWD and Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...