Friday, May 21, 2010

Bottega Veneta Resort 2011

Mega luxury without the flashy logos - that sums up Bottega Veneta.  The 2011 resort collection is no exception, very wearable, lots of black and to die for bags. That's why I love looking, and I can only look.  Hmmm, should I buy a BV handbag or a car?  Decisions, decisions.  On a side note, I went into their outlet store at Woodbury Common Outlets when I lived in NY and even at a major discount I couldn't get near anything.  I fell in love with this amazing fish print (better than it sounds) pullover blouse - simply beautiful - but it was $400, I don't even remember the original price - eeek!  Needless to say I had to pass, I still think about that blouse to this day.  Oh well, enough of that, here are the looks I liked (take note of the lime green and especially cobalt blue carrying over from Fall):

Images via Style.com

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...