Friday, June 4, 2010

My Take: Burberry Prorsum Resort 2011

When I picked my five favorite looks from Burberry's Resort collection I mentioned that I was going to do a "my take" post for one of the looks.  Well here it is!  I chose this look, because it could be easily translated in a casual or more professional way - same trenchcoat used for each.  I switched up the tops to an orange instead of the yellow/olive green, it's a little bit more fun.  First up, the casual version:


Here's the more "dressed up" version:


Burberry image via Style.com

2 comments:

  1. It's a really great look. Chic and wearable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really want a Trench just like that...ie, not double breasted!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...