Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Just a couple of things...

First, I just want to let you know that I (finally) created a Facebook page - so run, don't walk over and "Like" me (really, really like me - please?!).

Secondly, it's my sweet little girl's 2nd Birthday today!  Hard to believe that it's been 2 whole years since she arrived, some days it seems like yesterday (and some days, like 20 years ago -LOL!).  We took this picture during a little pre-b'day celebration at our "for sale" house with friends there.  *Notice her crazy hair, just like mine, no matter what you do to it, it always wants to just stick out everywhere :oP 

Lastly, it's also my youngest brother's 23rd Birthday!  He of "Days of Our Lives", Funny or Die and more recently "Parental Control" fame.  He's making his way in LA!

I'm now going to attempt to make some cupcakes - yum! 

Back to our regularly scheduled programming...

1 comment:

  1. Jenny I'm so sorry that I missed little A's birthday. I love her hair..love it.

    A belated birthday to your brother too. He's the same age as my son Marcus, but Marcus is not famous..lol, not yet anyway!

    How cool is it that two very special people in your life have the same bday?!

    Hugs to you xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...