Thursday, January 20, 2011

Love these! - Brian Atwood Rose Gold Maniac Pumps

Ever since I saw the shiny Brian Atwood Rose Gold Maniac pumps in Victoria Beckham's Spring 2011 show, I've been totally obsessed.  These are such gorgeous shoes!
Rose gold is very much the metallic-of-the-moment (I've proclaimed my love of it before).  I'm just hoping we see some rose gold colored shoes at the lower price points soon.  I'm dreaming of a lovely pair of ballet flats in gleaming rose gold.

If you are interested in the originals, Nordstrom is offering a pre-order now ($596) most sizes are gone though.  But Brian Atwood tweeted that these shoes would probably be available at Net-A-Porter, Bergdorf Goodman and Neiman Marcus down the line.

Image via unknown

5 comments:

  1. Oh man I want those.

    I've REALLY been lusting after heels lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that at $600 all the sizes are gone! I am glad rose gold will stay in trend this spring too. I have rose gold leather flip flops from last year that will be great to wear again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When will they be available on Net-a-Porter? WHEN??

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are Gorgeous shoes! I bought the Brian Atwood Dante fishnet pumps in nude and they are Fabulous! Now I need to save for these lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...