Monday, October 1, 2012

My Five - Oscar de la Renta Spring 2013

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!  This collection may be my favorite of Spring 2013.  It was one enchanting look after another.  We are talking what could be considered couture quality fabrics and construction here.  And it all felt so right, so now yet so timeless.  I LOVED the shots of color in the hair that gave the ladylike looks a little edge and punk.  Prepare yourselves for a gorgeous fashion ride by one of the all time greats.  I picked a lot of looks, but I'm sure you will agree, they are all so swoon worthy, enjoy!

 
This dress is outstanding in every way.  Simple and stunning.
 
Hello plaid cut (or folded) on the bias to make a funky zigzag!  Genius.







Pattern mix goodness!




Shoe goodness - tailored, yet perforated to look like lace:

The hair - LOVED the hair!

Images via Vogue.com

4 comments:

  1. those dresses! They are so stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I DO agree!! This collection is stunning. I LOVE the colors, the pretty prints, the funky hair colors...all of it. It's perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the hair! But honestly I felt this collection tried to shove in too many trends. I didn't see a story being told like other shows. But there were some beautiful pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take #1 and #2 and a pair of those incredible shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...