Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Christmas Vacation

It occurred to me that I never let you guys know where we ended up on our Christmas vacation.  Well, on December 26th we packed up the car and headed down to Orlando, Florida for a little Disney action.   Well, let me preface this by saying the REAL reason we ended up in Orlando was for the Champs Sports Bowl, because if NC State goes to a bowl game, my hubby will be there.  We both went to NCSU but somehow I haven't been to a football game in years.  I actually enjoy going to a football game.  I like the game and I love our mascots (I've been obsessed with Ms. Wuf for pretty much my whole life).  But I digress.  We arrived in Orlando and man, it was COLD.  I mean freezing.  We had fun in spite of the record setting cold temperatures, you just can't be unhappy at Disney.  We hit the Animal Kingdom and hung out at Downtown Disney the rest of the time, she's just 2 1/2 and got worn out way too quickly.  When she gets older we'll hit up the other parks and she'll be into it that much more!  Here are some pictures.


Images via Moi

4 comments:

  1. Awww, I love Disney! And I love little kids at Disney even more! So adorable!

    (Admittedly, I've never been to a college football game. I went to the University of Wisconsin. I live in Madison. Yet, I've never seen the Badgers play!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 2 friends who just went to Florida this past week and its still cold there.
    I went to Magic Kingdom once.
    Glad you got to go somewhere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a fabulous vacation. She'll have such wonderful memories of this.

    Football-schmootball.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I live about an hour away from NCSU.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...