Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday!

I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy again for WIWW!  The only shots I had that looked good were the ones where I'm looking down - ha!  Away we go...
Top - Tory Burch
Pants - Old Navy
Shoes - Cynthia Vincent for Target

Sweater - Theory
Tank - Target
Pants - Old Navy
Shoes - Payless
Necklace - Charlotte Russe (love it, but it's starting to fall apart after only a few months - that's what you get for $11)

Here's a close up of the shoes, I just love them.  Got them years ago at Payless (my old office in NYC was above a big Payless - danger!).  I haven't worn them a lot, they've pretty much sat in my closet since 2007, but I rediscovered them a couple of months ago and put them back in rotation.  Glad I did!

By the way - the dreaded denim printed diapers are back - saw them at Target yesterday.  Again - WHY?!?!

9 comments:

  1. Wow, that tory burch top is just soooo pretty. And very vibrant colors.
    Oh and I looove the payless ballet flats. so pretty. I really need to remember to check out payless every once in a while. I always forget and sometimes they have really cool stuff like Target.

    The denim diapers... I had not seen them before.
    I can see your point as I am not a big fan of the kid just in diapers look either but I can see with these it would look a little better.
    I wouldn't buy them but I guess I don't feel as strongly as you towards disliking them.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a lot of tory burch tops...i love them! the first outfit with the white pants...so fresh! and i love the combo of the second outfit, too. those cargo-ish pants with a tapered leg look good on you!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh...the white pants...I love those! Looks great with that top too. The second outfit it great too. I love the neutrals and it's a great combo. Cool to find shoes again right? I found some capris this weekend that I bought at the end of the summer for like $4. I was so happy! Are you wearing you hair more wavy? It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are cute shoes. I bet that was fun working right above a payless! I would have had a ball!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I always like my "looking down" pictures best too. And I love that Theory sweater--it's so pretty and feminine. It looks great with the cargos--I love the contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Tory Burch top is gorgeous!
    Yea - I'm with you on the diapers - I don't get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adoring your outfit! Your necklace is absolutely gorgeous and that Tory Burch top is beautiful!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...