Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Weekend and Outfit Posts!

It's Friday again, that must mean another round of outfit posts.  I'm going to hit you with two of them again this week (I'm just generous that way).  I've got a couple more outfits in line before I debut the new hairdo so just hold your horses.  I'm also seriously considering doing Kendi's 30 for 30 starting 2/1.  I'm still debating because it's kind of scary and intimidating, but exciting too.  Anyone else out there going to do it?  I'll let you all know what I decide next week.  Hope you all have a great weekend!
(sporting the squishy face grin again - ugh)
Cardigan - Forever21
Shirt - Target
Jeans - Old Navy (scored for $12!)
Shoes - Toms
Necklace - House of Harlow (wear this so much - love it)



Cardigan - Forever21
Top - Target
Cargos - Old Navy (scored for $10)
Shoes - Toms
Necklace - made by my Mom
Earrings - bought in Greece
Watch - Hamilton (Chatham style - discontinued)
yeah, those are Christmas cards up behind me - ha!

11 comments:

  1. Great outfits! I love that Forever 21 cardi! i am not doing Kendi's 30 for 30 this time, because it's too soon for me from the last challenge. You should definitely do it though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally rock the long cardi's! Can't wait to see the new haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love that striped cardy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need both of those sweaters in my life, but ESPESH that fab-u-lous striped kimonoriffic one. Did you get it very long ago? Love love loves!

    Merci,
    Shan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfits. I am telling you in couple of weeks this is going to become totally normal to you. I think the remix challange will be great. I won't do it cause I already have way tooo many outfits on my list I want to wear which does not use the same pieces. I always try to create outfits with things in my closet that have not been worn in a while and since I have this master outfit list that keeps growing instead of getting smaller I need to wear those. Hope you do it thogh can't wait to see an outfit post everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I had that HoH necklace! I signed up for 30x30 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Recognized the necklace. Love the Forever 21 cardi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You found some great pieces, and of course, you look stunning, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous cardi...i love my stripes!!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The cardigan is killer!

    Don;t fret, even your squish face is pretty. Soldier on brave chica!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You should do the 30 for 30! I'll be doing it this round, it should be fun! And I love this showcase of awesome cardigans you have going on here :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...