Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A bit more time...

Okay guys, so 2011 is kicking my rear and we're only 4 days into it.  I need to spend the rest of this week recovering from an ear and sinus infection (yeah, 2 for the price of 1), finishing up a massive amount of homework and reading before Saturday, running around to tons of appointments and last - but most certainly not least - cleaning the "for sale" house top to bottom (and yes, I have to do windows, gag).  Take into account that my little one's Mother's Day Out was cancelled today and I'm overwhelmed.  Overwhelmed!  Granted, I'll feel loads better when all is accomplished, but getting there is making me feel a bit anxious.  So, you all are stuck with some more "my fives" for the rest of the week.  But I promise I'll be back in full force next week with a new "uniform dressing", my goals for the coming year, a what-I-did-over-Christmas-break post and maybe an outfit shot or two?  OMG! 

I can't leave you all high and dry without some eye candy, so here are a few lovely Bottega Veneta clutches for your viewing pleasure - awesome!  


Scarab Clutch - $2,250

Now, if I only had an extra few thousand waiting around to spend on a purse - ha!  See you next week!

Images via Barneys New York

9 comments:

  1. Feel better lady! And I can't wait to see the outfit posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better!!! When it rains, it pours, huh? :(

    I'm all for the outfit post!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!
    My name is Ashley and I'm the author behind the blog A Hasty Life. I just started a new fashion series widely known as the 30 for 30 challenge. I chose 30 articles of clothing to wear for 30 days. I would love for you to stop by my blog and check it out!!

    Your fellow Rosebud,

    <3 Ashley
    www.ahastylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel your pain.
    So far been exhausted every day of 2011.
    I need another vacation already. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny I'm sending my clone over to help a.s.a.p. I'm sorry you & Little A are still sick. Two for the price of one is only fun when it's shoes! Take care of yourselves, your home, your school work and slow down for a nap or 3. Does this mean the For Sale house is sold or rented? I feel a hip..hip..horray coming on!

    Happy 2011 my friend. It's going to be a great one, I can feel it! xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry you've been so sick--I hope you feel better soon!! And I'm drooling over those candy colored clutches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feel better soon! Love the top two colours.

    P.S. I think Bryce is gorgeous. Love the pale + red hair combo, but doesn't she look paler than usual in the ad?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those clutches are darling!! Love the colors.

    xx Shop It To Me

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...