Monday, September 17, 2012

My Five - Victoria Beckham Spring 2013

Well, as usual I'm kicking off my NYFW coverage with my picks from Victoria Beckham's collection.  This collection was a little less bodycon than her previous collections and she is offering more separates (!) as well as flat shoes (!).  I know, right?  Not sure we'll see VB herself in these flats but stranger things have happened (Spice Girl to serious designer).  Here are my picks (with the trend "take aways" at the end):





The trend takeaways from this collection:
1. Orange isn't going away
2. Structured yet relaxed thigh grazing blazers
3. Flats!

Images via Style.com

5 comments:

  1. I loved that this collection was a bit more flowy than her previous ones, and of course I love the flats. I like heels, but I'm a flats girl most of the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victoria Beckham is one of my favorites!!! I love all her collections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny - I love your pics as always. I am a huge fan of Victoria's fashions. She appeals to the plain Jane in me; the appeal of classics. Thigh grazing blazer are this hefty thigh girl's friend, now, if I could only 1. afford her frocks & 2. fit into them. But hey, if a Spice Girl can design like this, maybe there's hope for me?!

    Thanks so much for commenting on my post. Your words always mean a lot to me, thank you my friend. Hope all is super and Miss A. is growing like a weed? Every time I see her photo I can't believe how much she changes!

    Big hug to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe the flats either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stranger things have happened haha

    She actually does a great job creating clothes that fit all sizes so go her!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...