Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Five - Reed Krakoff Spring 2013

All of Reed Krakoff's collections are a study in understated, unfussy luxury.  And this collection is no different, although it's a bit more "sporty" than his usual offerings.  Love his mixture of leathers and fabrics of all textures and weights, pairing the "light" with the "heavy".  Here are my picks:




 
Trend takeaways:
1.  Shorts! Not too long, not too short.
2. Camel and other almost peachy neutrals.
3.  Mix fancy with sporty.
 
Images via Style.com

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I love all the different textures--they look like they would FEEL so great on! And usually I love brights but these muted neutrals are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...