Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Five - Chado Ralph Rucci Spring 2013

I was so over neon and/or neonish colors until this collection.  Ralph Rucci uses these intense colors in the most sophisticated way.  A touch here, a splash there, without being cheesy or overwhelming.  I'm a very outspoken fan of Mr. Rucci and the couture quality of his designs, the construction and fabrics used are top notch.  Here are my picks and trend takeaways, enjoy!

Loving the pop of pink!









This dress is simply breathtaking!
 
Trend takeaways from this collection:
1.  Intense pinks and oranges.
2.  Intense colors used as accents with solid black or white ensembles (think a shirt, belt or shoes)
3. Ladylike slingback pumps with no platform.
 
Images via Style.com

4 comments:

  1. Oh these colors are gorgeous!! I love that hot pink coat, wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how neon is used in this collection! So chic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the most beautiful pieces. I love, love, love the neon, especially when it pops.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...