Friday, September 28, 2012

My Five - Prada Spring 2013

Not gonna lie, this collection was pretty awesome in my opinion.  Again, Miuccia loves a theme and this time it's a little Japanese mixed with a little late '60's flower power.  Lots of black and white, punched up with dashes of red and green.  And the shoes, well, you will be seeing them in every magazine I'm sure.  They are not the most practical, but they do mesmerize.  Love it or hate it, you will see a trickle down in trends.  Here are my picks:





 
 
 Now for a closer look at the shoes:




 
And of course the handbags:



Images via Vogue.com

5 comments:

  1. I love the retro feel of the clothes, but the shoes are a little too crazy for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an interesting collection. I love the white combination. Can't say I am crazy about the shoes. :)
    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't seen Prada 2013 yet, it's lovely! I hope those metallic booties are removable for warmer weather, because those shoes would all make inconceivably gorgeous sandals! especially that red pair with flowers... swooon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't really care for this collection, but you made some good choices :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Closet Fashionista above. Being honest, I don't think I would wear a single piece! Disappointing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...