Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Five - Giles Spring 2013

Ah, I always love a Giles show, on one hand it's always full of fun and whimsy, on the other hand it has a sort of dark undertone.  Almost like a Tim Burton movie.  He keeps me coming back for more (check out my favorite Giles collection here).  In this collection I adored the recurring shattered glass motif - it shows up in various prints, cut leather, beading and even in some of the hairpieces.  Here are my favorites!




 
Trend takeaways:
1. Edgy in a fun way - think pairing a cartoon shirt with a very structured suit and heels.
2. A bright pink lip
 
Images via Style.com

2 comments:

  1. The shattered glass print is pretty cool, and those cutouts!! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is a cool collection.
    I bought a hot pink lipstick. Shhh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...