Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Five - Chris Benz Spring 2013

Mr. Benz is the print mix-master.  This collection was full of his signature bold prints and fearless use of color and texture.  At first glance it can be intimidating and overwhelming with all the stuff going on, but the more you look at it the more it works.  Sure you may not take a piece and wear it as shown below, but I love how he is so out of the box that it may inspire you to mix up your own wardrobe in cool and unexpected ways.  Here are my picks!




 
Trend take aways from this collection:
1. Orange is sticking around
2. Mix geometric and organic prints
3. Floral prints
 
Images via Style.com

1 comment:

  1. I love all of the shoes here, especially the green printed pair.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...