Monday, September 24, 2012

My Five - J.Crew Spring 2013

Don't act like you haven't seen looks from this collection already on every other blog (or it seems that way at least).  I don't usually post any J.Crew coverage just because everyone else in the blogosphere does it incessantly.  But I did love a few looks in this collection and wanted to let you all know what stood out for me (nope those green flower printed pants didn't make it - though they would make amazing drapes).  Here are my picks!





 
Trends to take away:
1.  Subtle, yet bold graphic printed tops with tailored separates
2. More saturated pastels paired together
3.  Cobalt blue sticking around
4. Unique prints make a statement
 
Images via Style.com

4 comments:

  1. i actually haven't seen any looks yet, but i'm drooling over that white suit. been wanting one forever, but it's so hard to find white pants that fit well and look slimming!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how great J Crew is. I never thought of them as trend setters but wow. We only got our first store here this past year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man I heart J.Crew so much haha I want all of these looks in my wardrobe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen some of the J.Crew looks, but I'm still not tired of them! I love your picks--my favorite is the coral printed pants with those pale blue shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...