Friday, September 14, 2012

Happy Weekend!

Well, I finished up dropping off, working at and shopping for my girl's Fall wardrobe at the local kid's consignment sale and I must say I scored some amazing stuff for her and had loads of fun helping organize the clothes on the sales floor.  For some reason that's like total zen for me.  I've been really scattered this week and haven't had the chance to look at all the NYFW shows, but let me tell you, the ones I've looked at have been really strong.  Like, get excited! strong.  I'll start sharing my picks next week, but in the meantime here are some looks that I love!

First up Oscar de la Renta's OUTSTANDING show - every look was perfection:

 
 
 
 
 

Source: Uploaded by user via Jenny on Pinterest
 
Chado Ralph Rucci - swoon
 
Source: style.com via Jenny on Pinterest

Tory Burch - grey and yellow pattern mixing goodness!

J.Crew - this dress/tunic is to die for!

Exciting right?  I've got so many shows to still look through, but so far so good!  Hope you have a wonderful weekend and see you Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love both of the long dressed! I wish I had a wonderful something to wear them to!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love kid's consignment shops! My fave one monograms things for only $5-10! Even if you don't buy the piece there. That ODLR is out of this world amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...