Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My Five - Tory Burch Spring 2013

First of all I'm going to say that I LOVED this collection!  The colors, the prints, the embellishments, the accessories - everything.  Just loved it.  I really dug the yellow/grey/cream looks in the beginning.  Nice job!  So here's my way more than five picks, enjoy! 
Dying over this look - that jacket! 

gold and golden yellow

Shorts suit perfection!


It's all about the print mixing here.  Little secret - this is exactly the sort of apparel look I gravitate towards when trend spotting for home furnishings.  Looks like this make the link from apparel to home furnishings (or any sort of upholstery) really clear.

Swoon with that tunic - dress it up and down!

Cobalt blue isn't going away.  Love the tie-dye mixed with the tailored stripes!

Simple yet polished

 
The trend takeaways from this collection:
1.  Yellow and grey/beige
2.  Longer statement necklaces
3.  Tasseled loafers
4.  Gold metallic sticking around
5.  Cobalt blue is sticking around
 
What do you think?  Any standouts for you?
 
Images via Style.com

2 comments:

  1. I love these looks and Tory Burch's colorful style!! I want to wear that cute shorts suit with the yellow details. I love every single thing about that look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tory Burch spring 2012 collection is all over the web, i fully understand why, because it makes me look forward to spring already. great picks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...