Monday, December 14, 2009

Versace Pre-Fall 2010

Uhhh, I'm thinking I'm an old fart after looking at this compact Versace pre-Fall collection.  Good grief, very bright, lots of prints, skirts very short and pants/leggings are tight, too many shiny fabrics.  Some revolting color combinations, so much so that the clothes either get lost or look cheesy.  I expect more from Versace, I do.  However, I have a few picks to show.  I would look at them for the Japanese inspired prints (which I like, just not in the manner used) and color.



Images via Style.com

2 comments:

  1. If only Santa would bring me #1. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, #1 is the best look from the whole collection.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...