Friday, December 4, 2009

Minimalist Christmas?

I ran across these two Christmas items this week and while the ideas are intriguing, I'm thinking it could be a bit too Minimalist/Modern for moi.

possibiliTree (available in 2ft, 3ft and 6ft versions) - image via Design Crush



Minimalist Nativity Set by Oliver Fabel - via here

I think the tree in the 2ft tabletop version could be really great (in an entryway perhaps? with beautiful ornaments), but the Nativity set is a bit odd for my taste.  What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. The tree I do like, a lot. I can really see it decorated to the nines and looking fabulous. And, no needles on the floor. Your so right the Nativity is really 'unique'. Almost comical really. I still have not got our tree out of the attic. If I'd stay off my computer I could have a life! No...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm a bit too addicted to decorations to go that minimalist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the tree is cool -- could jazz it up with some sparkly, but lightweight ornaments. The nativity cracks me up, but I'm not that cool to actually have one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...