Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I Love These! - No Slippy Hair Clippies

My little one in one of her Hair Clippies

Okay, I'm gonna slip into children's stuff again, but I just want to say how much I love No Slippy Hair Clippies!  They make absolutely adorable hair clips for little girls, lined in velvet and made in the USA.  I bought a bunch for the little one when she was about 11 months old.  They have a great selection and colors and are so well made that they can handle the rough and tumble toddlers (though right now mine is going through a "don't put anything on my head" phase so the clips are on hiatus, along with hats).  Here are some of my picks:
Abby - $8 (we have it in pink and brown - in picture)


Sam - $8 (we have this exact one - goes with almost every outfit)







Oh, I could go on and on.  But you get the idea.  Go and check it out for yourselves, they would make great stocking stuffers.  Right now they are running a 20% discount through this Sunday (12/6/09) - click here to access that special page.

*Note:  I didn't receive any compensation for tooting their horn, I just really love the clips and I love that they are manufactured here in the US.  Though I wouldn't be opposed to some swag - ha ha!

Images via No Slippy Hair Clippy and moi

2 comments:

  1. God she is adorable!

    Oh yeah, the clips look great too. I'll have to remember those for later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks! You probably wouldn't have said that earlier today when she was using my old toddler chair to try and bash the TV in. She has anger management issues (like her mother) LOL! Ah, toddlers...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...