Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Chanel Pre-Fall 2010

Yeah, I'm a little late getting around to my picks from the 2010 pre-Fall collections.  I debated whether even to go there, but I started looking and there you go.  Up first is Chanel's Paris-Shanghai pre-Fall collection, shown in Shanghai on 12/3/09 with the city as the backdrop.  Here are my favorite looks:







Lots of black and grey here with some accent reds, cobalt blues, yellow, and that Chanel jade color that is the rage right now.  Along with some darker blues and greens here and there.  I would pay attention to the accessories in this collection, particularly the necklaces, for trends.

Images via Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...