Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Inspirational Difficulty


I'm having a hard time finding inspiration right now, I have a feeling it's gonna be this way for the rest of the month.  Too much going on, too many things to schedule (un-fun things), stress with the unsold house, stress with the what am I going to do for work, and then let's not even pile on the Christmas present shopping and decorating (which will all be done at the last minute, if it's anything like last year).  So please excuse me if I skip a few days here and there.  It's just gonna be one of those months...

Image scan via Vogue October 2009 French Open editorial

1 comment:

  1. Happens to the best of em! Don't fret just enjoy the holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...