Pages
Home
About Me
Shop My Favorites!
Books I've Read
What I'm Pinning!
Friday, March 28, 2014
Spring 2014 Trends - Red
Another
Spring 2014 color trend
, red! It always makes a statement!
Here are my picks:
1.
Boden Sweater
/ 2.
Echo scarf
/ 3.
Coldwater Creek dress
4.
Boden tunic
/ 5.
Steve Madden shoes
/ 6.
Halogen clutch
7.
Puma watch
/ 8.
Kate Spade necklace
/ 9.
Ann Taylor shorts
10.
Topshop clutch
/ 11.
Splendid sandals
/ 12.
Boden dress
13.
Boden skirt
/ 14.
Nike sneakers
/ 15.
Ann Taylor belt
16.
A.J. Morgan sunglasses
/ 17.
Baggu backpack
18.
Banana Republic skirt
/ 19.
Toms shoes
Check out the previous color trends -
Black and White
,
Orange
,
Green
and
Purple
!
Linking up with
Lena
and
Rachel
for
Passion For Fashion
!
1 comment:
Elle Sees
March 28, 2014 at 8:29 AM
i wore red and white stripes yesterday! woot!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i wore red and white stripes yesterday! woot!
ReplyDelete