Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Review - Everlane Sweatshirt and Tee


After I put up my "What I Bought" post last Friday, I got a lot of questions/comments/etc about this sweatshirt.  So I'm going to pop in with a quick little review about Everlane.  I've been interested in trying out the products for a while.  Well, I was not disappointed, the quality is fabulous!  I've been on the hunt for a short sleeved sweatshirt and this one is just about perfect. It's hefty without being heavy.  The inside isn't the brushed usual sweatshirt inside, it's the unbrushed loops, which I prefer.  I wanted a bit of a slouchy look so I sized up. But that's just personal preference.  I'm eyeballing the black version as well.  I've washed and dried it several times and it hasn't pilled or stretched/twisted.  The best part is that it's made in the USA!

I also ordered this tee.  For the price ($15) the quality can't be beat, it's a very fine knit with great hand and drape.  The V is a little too deep for my liking, but I can work around that with a cami or tank underneath.  I wish they just had a crewneck in this same cut.  That would be ideal.  Again, it's made in the USA!

Overall, I would highly recommend Everlane for basics like this. At these prices the quality can't be beat - trust me.  I can't stress how much I love the sweatshirt, it is one of my favorite recent buys.  I wear it at least once a week.  So I give them two thumbs way up!

*I wasn't sent anything, I just wanted to share my thoughts about these purchases.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...