Here's what was inside:
1. Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo Invisible Spray - $25 - tried this Saturday night and it's pretty good. This Tresemme is my favorite (I've tried Aloxxi's too and didn't like it at all), this one was very light going on and dried quickly, has a faint lemon smell. I'm not sure it's worth almost $20 more than the Tresemme version, but it's good.
2. Cult Gaia Turband - $48 - it's the cherry print item, this is a pretty cool product. It's basically a slim, long scarf with a wire inside that you can bend to secure. I need to fiddle around with it more, but I'm thinking this might be a Summer staple!
These are YUM! and perfect with salsa! That's how I ate them!
4. Cover FX SPF 30 Protection Primer - $38
Really light, easy to apply, not goopy or too "dry" feeling. I really liked the way it primed my face for makeup. And I love it has SPF 30!
5. Kai Perfume Oil - $48 Great for Spring! I'm not a huge floral perfume person, but I'm going to work this into my perfume rotation.
6. Merrithew Mini Stability Ball and DVD - $28.94 - I'm super excited to try this out!
7. Dermasuri Deep Exfoliating Mitt - $19.99
Haven't had a chance to try this yet, but I'm intrigued.
8. Level Naturals Shower Bombs - $7.99
These are fun and relaxing, with organic menthol and eucalyptus, I'm really pleased because this is not something I would have bought on my own.
For a grand total value of $217.91!
Again, just like the Winter box, I'm really happy with the variety, value and introducing items to me that I might not have sought out on my own.
If you are interested, you can sign up through my referral link here (I get $10 off my next box) or without here.