Thursday, March 6, 2014

Bigs And Littles Blogging Network


I'm a few days late with this post, but I wanted to share my experience with the Bigs and Littles Blogging Network.  I was a paired up with the lovely Jessica over at Afternoon Style.   We emailed back and forth a few times, I asked a ton of questions, she gave me some valuable advice.  This is my second round with the network, my first time I really connected with my partner Sheryl, we seemed to have more in common - in fact we touch base quite a bit even now!  Not that Jessica and I didn't connect, but I feel like we didn't have much in common (and let's admit, I'm just a wee bit older *ahem*).  And we just got busy, that's what happens sometimes!  Overall, I highly recommend the network, it's allowed me to "meet" some lovely ladies and discover a bit more about this sometimes very confusing life of a blogger!

1 comment:

  1. Oh - whatever with the older stuff!! I'm glad we've become connected! And I'm not going anywhere.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...