Monday, March 31, 2014

What I Bought - March 2014

It's time again to round up what I bought this month (no clothing, just lots of beauty products), here you go:
1. LORAC PRO Palette - $42 - $10 (coupon) = $32 - Elle over at ElleSees convinced me I needed this in my life and she was right!
2. Garnier Beach Chic texturizing spray - $3.49 This stuff is good!
3. Kate Spade nylon crossbody - $78 (on sale) - $50 gift card = $28  This style is sold out but here for similar.
4. CoverGirl LiquilineBlast Eyeliner - $6.99
5. CoverGirl nail polish - $3 (on sale)
6. Essie nail polish - $8
7. Revlon PhotoReady Skinlights - $10.99
8. Maybelline Master Glaze - $7.99 - $3 (coupon) = $4.99
9. LUSH Caca Rouge henna - $25.95
10. Nike Studio Wrap - $36.99

Total spent out of pocket = $160.40

Go forth and shop responsibly!
I'm linking up with Budgeting Bloggers over at Franish!

4 comments:

  1. Great deal with the gift card on the kate spade! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love the Kate Spade Crossbody! Looks like a lot of fun makeup purchases too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great purchases! lol Elle hasn't convinced me yet :p

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...