Thursday, March 27, 2014

A Quick Announcement!


Just wanted to pop in and let you all know that I'm now a contributor over at the SeeItFit blog!  If you aren't familiar with See It Fit, it's a site where you can upload a picture of yourself and virtually "try on" clothes from a bunch of major retailers.  It's really cool and very useful for creating outfits without stepping into a store.  I don't know about you, but I like to have a game plan for my shopping and this helps narrow down options.  Plus it's super fun, sign up and play around!  Check out my first post here!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Jenny! This is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome, I'll go check out your post!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...