Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Weekend a Thank You and My Five - Versace Spring 2011

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!  Thanks for all the really fab birthday wishes yesterday, I appreciated them more than you can know!  We found out that my girl has (yet another) ear infection, so that's what was causing her high fever and restlessness.  Now it's time for the antibiotics to do their work. 

I recently won a giveaway over at Dressing Mommy for some beautiful Jess LC earrings and I want to say thanks to Kelly!  Aren't they perfection (how cute is the packaging)?  I now want the white version :o)  There are so many Jess LC items on my Christmas list this year...

I've been scoring some amazing giveaways lately and for that I feel really blessed!  I have one more to share next week.

And now to my five picks from Versace's Spring 2011 collection.  You may not notice it from these five pieces, but there was a very distinct Greek Key theme.  Again, fashion and interiors mirror each other.  Enjoy!




Top image via moi and runway images via Vogue.com

5 comments:

  1. Love the beige dress! I hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these!!!!

    Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for winning giveaways! I hope the little one is feeling better ASAP! The antibiotics should do the trick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, you lucky girl you! I love those earrings, and I was excited for you when I saw that you won them. Maybe when you start doing outfit pics you can show them off ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea!! So glad you like them! I'm wearing mine today. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...