Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Weekend and My (way more than) Five - Valentino Spring 2011

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!  Saturday is my 6th wedding anniversary!  I wish I could post a couple of wedding photos, but they are at the other house.  Just know I wore green shoes the same color as the orchids in my bouquet, I'll post some pics when I can get my hands on them.  We don't have any plans mostly because I'll be in school all day and won't be home until around 7pm (Saturdays are completely exhausting).  At any rate, I couldn't leave you without some gorgeous eye candy courtesy of Valentino.  I loved almost every look that came down the runway - wow!  Enjoy my many picks from this collection.










Images via Vogue.com

3 comments:

  1. Ok, so I loved the 4th one but was thinking I'd love it more if it were long and then..............there was the red one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the nipped in waists - gives such a nice silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes I see why you picked so many. I want all of these. In my closet. This is the perfect balance of feminine and structured. Love!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...